Hi there and Happy Holidays from Language People and LP Connect!
Would you like a chance to win a MacBook Air? Or a $350 VISA Gift Card?
We’d like to give you an opportunity to win simply by sharing why you love having and using the LP Connect Card and getting views to your video on YouTube.
This is what you have to do to enter the contest;
- Make a video and tell the world why you love the LP Connect Card
- Share an experience you’ve had using the LP Connect Card
- How it helped you in your life
- Title the video “Why I Love the LPConnect Card – 2015”
- Add the LPConnect website link to your video description.
- Post your video between December 5th and December 31st to YouTube
- Tell all your friends and share on your social media accounts like Facebook or Twitter
You can find all of the details for the contest below.
We look forward to seeing your stories!
HOW TO ENTER
Winning the video contest depends on your video getting the most views on youtube.
To create a winning video you need to do the following;
- Post your Video on www.youtube.com
- Title of Video on YouTube should be “Why I Love the LPConnect Card – 2015”
- Add the link ( https://www.lpconnectcard.com ) to your video description
- Video content must explain why you Love the LPConnect Card.
- Length: Minimum One Minute. Maximum Five minutes (recommend approx 3 minutes).
- Entries must be posted to YouTube by: December 31, 2015
- Winners Announced on Feb 15, 2016.
- Prizes (except for Grand Prize) are awarded according to YouTube view totals on January 15, 2016 and are at the discretion of LPConnect.
- All entries to the LPConnect YouTube contest give Language People, Inc. permission to post on all Language People websites, Facebook pages or other social media accounts as well as utilize the entry video for promotional purposes.
GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE – MACBOOK AIR!
- The Grand Prize will be selected through a raffle. All entries are available for the Grand Prize. Every video that meets the contest criteria will be added to the raffle for the MacBook Air! Winner will be selected at random and announced on February 15, 2016!
THE HIGHEST VIEWED VIDEO WINS $350!
- $350 VISA GIFT Card
- $150 VISA Gift Card
- $50 VISA Gift Card
Get them there. The more people you can attract to watch your video contest entry the better your odds of winning.
The best way to accomplish this is to use other online vehicles to get people to watch your video:
- Add the URL for your video contest entry to your email signature with a personal note about helping you win.
- Blog about your entry and why it deserves to win.
- Use your social media ties such as Facebook or Twitter to promote your video contest entry.
- If you have a personal website link it to the video.
- If you belong to any online forums ask the forum members to help you promote your video.
The secret to winning this online video contest is to connect with the audience and get eyes on your video.
Make the viewing experience memorable and beneficial, and do whatever you can to get as many people to watch your video as possible.
Details / Terms
This contest runs from December 5 thru December 31st, 2015. Your video must be uploaded on or after December 5, 2015. A Video uploaded before this date or after December 31st is not eligible. Each video must be between one and five minutes to qualify for this contest. Your video should not be longer than five minutes! You must title the video Why I Love the LPConnect Card – 2015 so it can be found in a search on YouTube. You must respect copyright. Your video must be your own creation but you may use other people’s video clips or photos provided you have permission, and you give them credit. You must enable the video statistics for public viewing so we can see where your views came from. You are responsible for all technical aspects of the production and uploading of the video. Please don’t contact us for help. The prize is not transferrable and must be claimed by March 15, 2016 or another winner will be chosen. The winner will be contacted via a message to their YouTube channel. Videos will be judged solely on the number of views. Each YouTube.com registered account is allowed to vote only once per video. All video entries must be appropriate and will be reviewed before approved for entry. Any entry deemed inappropriate will not be entered into the contest and will be submitted to YouTube for removal.